Nothing like going to the den of excess to start a dietary reboot.
A medical conference with Dirk is the reason for the trip, and trying to get healthier is the impetus for the cleanse. The timing just happened to coincide.
The first week of the month-long cleanse requires no food elimination, just addition of high-nutrient meals.
My nutritionist says, "Just order a side of greens everywhere you eat in Vegas."
The Mojo Mastery Month is run by Marcie Goldman, a nutritionist, and she explains that it's designed to help you get your "mojo" back.
Here’s What You Get
- A gentle kick-in-the-ass to get your life & diet balanced
- A jump start on your weight loss
- An alternative to the Master Cleanse or another disaster cleanse
- A Super-empowering, solid, fad-proof nutrition education
- Cravings kicked to the curb; addictions stopped in their tracks
- A spark, a swagger, a glow, and some serious body-confidence
- An enthusiasm and joy for cooking
- Private coaching sessions to figure out what to do with all this mojo
- Inspiration to up-grade your self-care
- Increased body-awareness to navigate you, safely, through life
Image and description from marciegoldman.com
Plus these health benefits: steady energy, better sex, no more (or greatly reduced) gas, bloating, and belly-troubles, symptom-free periods, clearer skin & longer hair, calmness and stability, a ton more energy, better relationships, good sleep, self-confidence and more! (These are all reported benefits from Mojo graduates).
Look forward to the results and keeping you all updated!